lundi 6 décembre 2010

“ I, poor French Canadian Ti Jean become
a big sophisticated hipster esthete in
the homosexual arts, I, mutterer to
myself in childhood French, I, Indian-
head, I, Moogloo, I the wild one,
the “wild boy,” I, Claudius Brutus
McGonigle Mckarroquack, hopper
of freights, Skid Rok habitué,
railroad Buddhist, New England Modernist,
20th Century Storywriter, Crum, Krap,
dope, divorcee, hype, type; sitter in win-
dows of life; idiot far from home; no
wood in my stove, no potatoes in my
field, no field; hepcat, howler, wailer,
waiter in the line of time; lazy
washed-out, workless; yearner after
Europe, poet manqué; pas tough! ”

Kerouac, Jack. « SAN FRANCISCO SKETCH (1954 now) », Book of sketches. Penguin Books, 1952-1953, New York. Page 398-399

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire